As AI and digitisation sweep the corporate world with novel perspectives/challenges, sales and marketing strategies have swivelled. Especially for B2B businesses, outsourcing an accurate contact database is no longer an option but a necessity. Even the expectations from an outsourced B2B database have evolved. Merely collating business names, phone numbers, and email addresses is no longer enough. One requires lead scoring options, filtering options, direct dials, intent data, sales triggers, and more.
Outlining the Role of a B2B Contact Database Provider
A high-quality marketing database tailored by a trustworthy B2B contact database provider can be indispensable. The role of the modern-day database service partner can be outlined as follows:-
- Collection and maintenance of a vast repository of business contact information
- Ethical and comprehensive data compilation from diverse sources like public directories, online forums, and digital platforms.
- Verifying and updating contact data regularly to prevent decay
- Targeted segmentation capabilities with customised and filterable data- demographic, firmographic, technographic, chronographic, and intent data
- Enabling businesses to identify and reach out to qualified prospects easily
- Crucial add-ons like data enrichment, CRM integration, data cleansing, and customisation
- Providing a solid base for targeted marketing campaigns, systematic lead generation, and sales prospecting
6 Reasons to Collaborate with a Reliable B2B Contact Database Provider
Liaising with the right database partner can greatly benefit B2B businesses. Here are X reasons to strike the right collaboration early on:-
- Accessing Qualified Leads in sync with the ICP– Outsourcing a database from a professional agency can help B2B businesses target the right decision-makers and companies. Prospects with the maximum conversion probability will be highlighted in the database. Hence, the productivity of cold calling and email marketing will significantly increase due to razor-sharp targeting.
- Streamlining Sales and Marketing Operations– Accurate contact details and the latest business information can help the B2B team stay on track. It enables better resource allocation and higher marketing ROI.
- Boosts CRM Endeavours– Merging professionally-tailored databases with the current CRM data can help a B2B organisation with better lead management. This personalised marketing approach will materialise into long-term client loyalty and repeat conversions.
- Leverages a Competitive Advantage– With a top-notch and highly insightful database, B2B salespersons can keep track of sales triggers. These crucial insights indicate the right time to approach a prospect when the conversion probability is the highest. Knowing this can give businesses a significant competitive advantage.
- Saves Time and Money whilst Ensuring Regulatory Compliance– Building a B2B database from scratch requires extensive time and resources. Moreover, one should have sound knowledge of the latest data privacy regulations. Outsourcing eliminates these hassles for good.
Before investing in a database, businesses should watch out for red flags in the data samples or free trial subscriptions. These include data duplicities, frequent email bounces, decreased cold-calling success, and a drop in sales/marketing productivity. B2B contact data is prone to quick decay. Hence the database provider should be willing to provide apt data maintenance with regular updates, cleansing, and validation. Liaising with reputable marketing intelligence platforms with end-to-end data analytics, prospecting, and demand generation capabilities is recommended.